Cartoon Network

30 December 2015

[DIY] stanley mirrored bifold closet door

 

I have Stanley mirrored bifold closet doors but they require top and bottom tracks. I purchased them still in the box from someone cleaning out a garage but the tracks and hardware are not in there. I have searched the internet, contacted Stanley and Renin Corp but can't find top and bottom tracks. This style is no longer manufactured. I would really like to install these doors, any suggestions how and what I can use to securely install?

Thank you,

Vickie

__._,_.___

Posted by: vjoyhme@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment