Cartoon Network

15 December 2015

RE: [DIY] blocked sewer line in basement

 

Thanks for all the helpful suggestions. Based on my previous experience.......is there anyway I can determine if the pipe is broken if it was broken by the roto rooter guy or just time and use. It opened up last night. Toilets flushed fine. This morning I decided to do a load of wash just to see and it backed up the wash water. I guess it is time for an expert. My trust level is just so low. Right now I am having to pay $5,000 to have a deck rebuilt on a house I am selling. I paid $10,000 to have it put on 10 years ago and it passed county inspection and Neighborhood Association Archetectural Board. Now it seems the buyers insurance company won't insure unless it is redone. I am not sure if or who is scamming me or if it is all just a big game and they're all in on it. Or am I just as dumb as they come.

Thanks!

Jamie

__._,_.___

Posted by: ageexpert@sbcglobal.net
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment