Cartoon Network

23 January 2013

RE: [DIY] Oscillating tools

 

Probably a lot less than that Dale:

 

http://www.lowes.com/pd_358708-207-TM21DOLBL_0__?productId=3531124&PID=1319015&cm_mmc=AFF_CJ-_-Shopping.com-_-1189274-_-10926682

 

 

 

-aki

 

From: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com [mailto:DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Dale S
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 9:30 AM
To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [DIY] Oscillating tools

 

 

Dad-burned Smart Alecky kid.  I've been wanting to set my shop vac in a permanent out of the way location and run a central vac pipe along the benches with several outlets, but the off and on was the fly in the ointment.  Thanks, you've probably just cost me another $75.00 or so.  Great step saving solution.

Dale in the Flatlands.

Bob Davis wrote:

Regarding the power switch for the vacuum, I got tired of walking over and turning my shop vac off. I have a high quality 20' vacuum hose and use it as an ad hoc dust collector for routing, drilling, sanding, etc.  Somehow the vacuum is always 20' from where I am working.  I purchased a wireless remote switch for the vacuum and keep the remote on my belt.  It is a real luxury that saves these bones that are getting older.

 

 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (57)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment