Cartoon Network

12 July 2013

[DIY] Irrigation Syringes:

 

I can't remember when I first learned how handy these devices were except to say that my first ones were made of glass because plastic was still too new.  I buy them from Veterinary supply houses in 20 and 30 lot purchases for around $1.00 each and use them for everything from oil and light grease to glues and caulking compound.  When possible I fill them from the discharge end and when capped the contents stays fresh and ready to use for months and even years.  Thought this was something I should pass along.




--
Dale in the Flatlands. "Why waste time learning when ignorance is instantaneous."

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment