Cartoon Network

16 July 2013

Re: [DIY] cutting metal lanterns

 

You can get 3 inch cut off wheels for a four inch angle grinder.

You need to lay the grinder about 30 degrees from flat, and be careful not to walk it into the flange. I have done this with a barrel.


KrazyKyngeKorny (Krazy, not stupid)




On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 7:45 PM, Lee M-S <steiconi@gmail.com> wrote:
 

I have some Moroccan-style lanterns I'd like to use for island lights in my
kitchen. Unfortunately, they have solid sheet metal bottoms, and I'd like
to cut them out to let light actually reach the island.
thanks,
Lee


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment