Cartoon Network

12 July 2013

[DIY] Re: Air Conditioner Uncool

 

Thank you all. I have arranged for a new energy-efficient unit to be installed on Saturday. Hoping this goes well because the AC in my other room is also 16 years old, so if I know this company is good it will be a relief.

I started by calling two companies recommended by neighbors, but both do only central AC systems now. Took quite a few calls to find one that handles individual residential units and has a through-the-wall model in stock.

Wish me coolth!
Carol B.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment