Cartoon Network

08 July 2013

Re: [DIY] Mosquitos /HELP!

 

you may want to try dabbing some vick's vaporub on your clothes before going outside! I read recently on a natural remedy site that mosquitoes despise the stuff and will hide from you. I buy the walmart brand for $2 and spread it on my sore legs-it helps that too!

From: John and Carmen Stuart <johnandcarmen@bellsouth.net>
To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, July 7, 2013 6:44 PM
Subject: [DIY] Mosquitos /HELP!
 
HELP!
We have gotten an enormous amount of rain here in the Atlanta area- we are standing at 37 " so far this year, not counting this month,  and that equals our whole year for 2012.
When the sun comes out and hits all this saturated ground we are going to have a problem.
I usually hate to spray anything down but I work outside a good part of the day and evening and I am going to get sick from the amount of repellent I am having to use.
We have a lot of ground covers close to the house, a lot of shade and a lot of flower beds. 
I've emptied all things that hold water but that is not going to be enough.
carmen, dealing with monsoons in Georgia.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment