Cartoon Network

04 August 2013

[DIY] Hello, I'm new

 

Hello to everyone in this group,

I just joined and I am new to this group. In fact I just joined yahoo email and I absolutely love yahoo groups. Little about myself, I am married and my husband and I have owned our townhome for 5 years now. We bought it as a foreclosed home and most major issues have been fixed long time ago. Now, it's time for smaller, less expensive fixes around the house. However, I am the kind of person who loves learning how to fix, repair things around my home, plus I am not made of money and as much as I would love to hire professional help for everything, I can't afford to do that every single time. I am a hands on kind of person and I grew up in a family who were hands on too. I am a beginner at this, I can repair and fix small things here and there and have some power-tools of my own. However, since I am a beginner, I will definitely be needing help and advice. Some upcoming projects that I have in mind to do on my own are: replacing exhaust fan in a bathroom; creating a mud space out of coat closet; renovating walk in closet in master bedroom; replacing back door; adding storm door for both back door and front door; knocking down a none-load bearing wall; replacing floors throughout my home; and finishing up my laundry room that has no walls or ceiling or insulation.
As you can see, I have a lot to do and this is just a beginning list. I will be asking for advice and sharing anything that I know can be of use. Thank you so much for letting me join and be part of this group. I am looking forward to future correspondences.

Smiles,
Anna

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment