Cartoon Network

03 August 2013

Re: [DIY] Rockwell Oscillating Tool

 

I'm sure this is true but I need the tip to get into small places and I do tilt it to run it along the edges.  I used the large sander yesterday and it works OK as long as you have a flat piece, just too big for what I usually need it for.  Had planned to use regular velcro but happened to read where someone had used industrial strength velcro and as it happens I have some in a 3" width.  Also think I have some industrial strength instant bond left from adhering the tub surround to the wall. It's worth a try.

>>This will happen if you sand with just the tip or tilt the pad. It is designed to be used with the pad flat against the surface. 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment