Cartoon Network

27 August 2013

RE: [DIY] Water heater

 

Yep, it is doable, call your gas company. My gas company is now replacing
water heaters with on demand units and you even get a tax break. The new
units vent with PVC pipe... I would do it myself, except I don't mess with
gas piping, they have a slew of regs about that...

-----Original Message-----
From: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com [mailto:DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of kathycofer
Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2013 4:05 PM
To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [DIY] Water heater

Hi All!
I have a 40 gallon gas water heater that died. I need to replace it. It only
services one bathroom sink and a shower used once daily. I have another one
for the rest of the house working fine.How hard of feasible would it be to
replace with an "on demand" water heater?
Thanks in advance, Kathy

------------------------------------

Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe
send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com Yahoo! Groups
Links

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (36)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment