Cartoon Network

20 August 2013

Re: [DIY] question - washer

 

turn the washer around to access the back. remove the hard pressboard cover to expose the workings of the machine. locate the pump near the bottom of the unit, it hangs on the tub. on my old washer, there is a clear section of drain hose connected to the pump. if it is not clear, it is probably colgged up-I found some missing socks in mine, so I killed two birds with one stone as the saying goes!!!be ready with a wet vac or a bunch of towels when you disconnect the hose-it is surprising how much water can sit in the bottom of a washing machine!

From: chowdog70523 <shaunee5@cox.net>
To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2013 9:32 PM
Subject: [DIY] question - washer
 
what could be wrong with a washer that doesn't spin the clothes dry -
my Sears washer goes thru the cycle but when I open the lid the clothes
are still so wet I could wring them out - about 6 wks. ago I paid the repair man to come out because it was making so much noise - a screw had fallen out and something or other was rubbing together - I was not a happy camper because my husband could have fixed that if he would have wanted to take the time to look at it - that cost over $180 - just wondered if anyone could help me with this issue - Joyce in La.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment