Cartoon Network

08 August 2013

Re: [DIY] Exhaust Fan in one of my bathrooms

 

It might be the switch that has failed.
Without a voltage meter or a fault light, electrical problems are very difficult to troubleshoot.
Steve

On 8/7/2013 9:04 AM, Anna Fischer wrote:
 
I will post pictures of where my exhaust fan is and the motor and where it is mounted, as soon as I come home from work. It is mounted in the ceiling and yes it does use a regular 120v two prong power plug. 

Sent from my iPhone


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment