Cartoon Network

20 August 2013

Re: [DIY] question - washer

 

There is a small hole that lets the air out of the intake side of the pump during the final rinse cycle.  If this is clogged the pump will be air locked and refuse to pump.  This is because the pump begins to run before the final rinse if strayed into the tub during the spin cycle.  In all the other cycles the tube is full of water before the pump begins to spin.

Dale in the Flatlands. "Why waste time learning when ignorance is instantaneous."
chowdog70523 wrote:
 

what could be wrong with a washer that doesn't spin the clothes dry -
my Sears washer goes thru the cycle but when I open the lid the clothes
are still so wet I could wring them out - about 6 wks. ago I paid the repair man to come out because it was making so much noise - a screw had fallen out and something or other was rubbing together - I was not a happy camper because my husband could have fixed that if he would have wanted to take the time to look at it - that cost over $180 - just wondered if anyone could help me with this issue - Joyce in La.


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment