Cartoon Network

01 August 2013

[DIY] Re: walk in garage door

 


I wonder why some walk-in garage doors I have seen swing out instead
of in? Seems you can have a little more interior space if it swings out?

--- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, Terry <THenne1713@...> wrote:
>
> You want a exterior door, preferably metal (for security/ maintenance) that swings into garage, sits ON TOP of the threshold, so that water that runs down the door drains OUT. I say this because I bought one that has a stepped threshold, and water runs IN. (woulda' worked great if I had an OVERHANG/ or porch roof...)
>
>
>
>
> Terry
> thenne1713@...
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment