Cartoon Network

20 August 2013

[DIY] question - washer

 

what could be wrong with a washer that doesn't spin the clothes dry -
my Sears washer goes thru the cycle but when I open the lid the clothes
are still so wet I could wring them out - about 6 wks. ago I paid the repair man to come out because it was making so much noise - a screw had fallen out and something or other was rubbing together - I was not a happy camper because my husband could have fixed that if he would have wanted to take the time to look at it - that cost over $180 - just wondered if anyone could help me with this issue - Joyce in La.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment