Cartoon Network

03 August 2013

[DIY] Rockwell Oscillating Tool

 

The rubber tip on my small triangular sanding pad has melted to the point it will no longer grip the sanding sheet.  They attach like velcro but only the bottom half has any grip now.  I've checked on-line and this seems to be a common problem.  You can buy the replacement pads but it could get expensive after awhile. I'm thinking about gluing a piece of velcro on, worst that can happen is that I still have to buy a new one.  I had no idea this would be a problem.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment