Cartoon Network

06 September 2013

[DIY] Door Frame Rot

 

More problems with my house.  I posted pictures of the problem in the photo section.  I would dearly love some suggestions as to how to fix this door frame rot that I have on my back French Doors.  I don't have the slightest idea as to how to begin.  Maybe I could replace the boards in the middle but along the side where the door frame abuts to the house how do I fix that.  I had someone attempt this and he used bondo--the gray stuff you see on the center posts. 

Thanks in advance!

Ande

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment