Cartoon Network

20 September 2013

RE: [DIY] Lawn mower starting

 

Cleaning a lawn mower carburetor turned out to be easier than I thought it would be.  There are several instruction videos on YouTube for different types of mowers.  But lets see if anyone can come up with a possible solution that doesn't require that.
 

To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
From: terry12572@earthlink.net
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 15:17:24 -0700
Subject: [DIY] Lawn mower starting

 
I have a walk-behind lawnmower that won't start unless I spray a little starting fluid in the air intake.

I've read elsewhere on the web that doing this can harm a lawn mower's engine and would appreciate any thoughts about that claim.

Money is tight and I'd rather not take the mower to a repair ship, especially since it runs fine after I get it started with the starting fluid.

I've changed the air filter and spark plug but that doesn't help.  I don't feel capable of cleaning the carburetor.

The lawn mower is a Craftsman with a Honda engine..

Thanks,

Terry 


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment