Cartoon Network

17 September 2013

Re: [DIY] Shelves

 


These are all good suggestions for shelves but I disagree re the library.  I use it all the time, especially when I'm considering the purchase of a book - I get it from the library and can decide if it's worth buying.  Most libraries are on computers now - here you can search for books by subject, keywords, title, etc. without ever leaving your house  I looked on-line last night for two antique guides I was planning to buy, they had copies from 2012 & 2013.  I put them on hold and picked them up this morning.  Both guides were too broad for what I needed so I saved $60.  I use the net extensively to search for most everything but I get a lot the library a lo.  In addition to searching all the libraries in the county I can access the state universities if I'm looking for a special and/or unusual book.  

 


Someone advised:

Try the book section at Home Depot or Lowes o even the library DIY.  There should be several books on building shelving and closets.  Actually the library would probably have older  books that talk less about "closet systems and more about the building.  For  some things books are still betterthanthe internet.

Really now? I am amazed at even considering the library these days except maybe

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment