Cartoon Network

19 September 2013

RE: Re: [DIY] What's a good adhesive for sticking vinyl cladding back to Andersen doors?

 

Hi Steve, Thanks for your response to my question about vinyl cladding coming apart from the wood underneath.  You suggested urethane glue.  Can you tell me how fast it sets?  There will really be no way for me to clamp the two surfaces together while it dries.  I'm thinking maybe using  good old duct tape to hold things in place until the glue sets.  I'm not sure that will work, though.


I hate, hate, hate this new Yahoo group format.  I used to be able to send a response to somebody via private e-mail now I don't think I can.

I heard back from Andersen Windows and they have absolutely no suggestions - thanks a lot Andersen!

Thanks.  Joyce

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment