Cartoon Network

19 April 2014

[DIY] 15 amp standalone power switch not working

 

Hi gang.  I have this switch....

http://www.rockler.com/safety-power-tool-switch

The other evening I accidentally knocked it to the ground.  I find out this evening that it no longer works.  I took the top cover off.  As far as I can tell the actual switching mechanism still works (didn't see any broken parts, just a lot of saw dust that I vacc'ed out) and the wires were still connected.  However there is another compartment under the cover which I haven't opened yet.

Any thoughts on what the problem could be.  Could it be a broken part or would the mere shock of the assembly hitting the ground somehow cause it to quit?

Thanks for any help.  I'll probably see if I can take it apart further this weekend (and get pics) as I don't really want to buy another if I don't have to.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment