Cartoon Network

11 April 2014

Re: [DIY] Re: Loft insulation gaps

 

I'm curious... I don't really care for air-conditioning and much prefer every single window open and the doors screened and open when the weather is nice .

This means my house is usually open from late May to November.  We live in the country and I still hang my sheets out to line-dry.
When the air inside is like the same outside... will that affect the house badly? We both came from homes that didn't have air conditioning and when it gets hot, we just slow down.
I do have to add rice to my salt-shakers and leave my closet doors open so my leather boots don't mildew.... not a terrible inconvenience.
I relish waking to the sounds of the birds.
carmen
~~~~
On Apr 11, 2014, at 12:55 AM, <stratmister@gmail.com> wrote:

 

I hope I didn't sound like knit picking on your post, sorry if it did.

But seriously, this stuff is like black magic to me, I've read through 4 books on insulation and weatherizing a home and find at least one new article on the web every week and see it clear as MUD!

Ultimately you hit the nail spot on,
even the "pros" don't sing the same tune, either because they don't get it, or that there is no "Absolute-correct" method.


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (13)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment