Cartoon Network

08 April 2014

[DIY] Bathroom counter

 

I have been repainting my bathroom cabinets, and retiling my floors.  I accidentally spilled stain on my countertops and it stained them ( just a couple of small spots) but I can't get it out.  I have tried alcohol, nail polish remover and paint thinner.  Nothing works.   It is a white one piece counter with sink, the common kind you see on all cheaper prefab counters at Ho-De erc.  I was wondering if anyone has ever stained one?  Can I stain the whole thing?
 
Joan O.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment