Cartoon Network

08 April 2014

Re: [DIY] blown in insulation

 

Lowes (sigh, another big box store) has the blow in insulation and
the machines available. (at least the one local me does).
If you purchase a certain amount of the
insulation, there is no charge for renting the machine.

Its 2-3 person job. One person at the machine feeding
in the insulation, one person directing the hose, and maybe
someone to be runner/assist.

dave
On 4/7/14, 5:24 AM, john stuart wrote:
> In buying a shed to store and work with art material, I want to insulate it.
> I think I want to insulate the walls with blown in insulation. Can I rent the blower and do this myself?
> In reading up on insulation, this seems to be the most efficient versus the roll and staple type sold by the big box stores.
> carmen
>
> ~~
>
>

--
Dave Uebele (daveu@sptddog.com)

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment