Cartoon Network

25 April 2014

[DIY] Re: Stained bathtub

 

I had a tennant that left a HORRID bathtub when he left and I tried lots of cleaners.  The thing that finally worked--and has worked well as a deck cleaner as well is the Oxy-Clean product.  It worked even better than the cleaners that I bought at 10X the price.  I just pick some up at the Dollar Store.  Give that a shot.  You do have to let it sit for a while and for the worst spots I made a paste and smeared it on.  Tub looked great after cleaning it!

Good luck.


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (11)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment