Cartoon Network

27 April 2014

[DIY] best quality hot water tank?

 

Hi, I finally called the plumber to talk about converting from a hot water tank to a tankless system.  He has installed gas systems but not electric systems (which mine would be).  He said he would check it out with the electrician he works with and get back to me to let me know if there would be a benefit to switching considering that it would probably be pretty costly.


If there is not a benefit to switching, I want to get a new tank before this one gives out.  This one is 6 years old and the last one was 6 years old when it gave out.  I'm pretty sure my husband always opted for the most basic tank.  I don't mind spending more if it means the tank will last longer.  Cape Cod water is acidic. I do have a pH corrective system in my basement but perhaps the water is still slightly acidic (I get green stains in my toilet).  So does anybody have a recommendation?  Glass lined?  Brand?


Thanks.  Joyce

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment