Cartoon Network

08 April 2014

RE: [DIY] blown in insulation

 

If you already have the inside of the walls done, blown in would be the way.  If the studs are showing, they the rolled would be the way I would go.  I've heard that the blown in will eventually compact and the tops of the walls will be uninsulated.  If you have a ceiling to insulate, the blown in would be definitely the quick and easy way to go.
 

To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
From: johnandcarmen@bellsouth.net
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 08:24:47 -0400
Subject: [DIY] blown in insulation

 
In buying a shed to store and work with art material, I want to insulate it.
I think I want to insulate the walls with blown in insulation. Can I rent the blower and do this myself?
In reading up on insulation, this seems to be the most efficient versus the roll and staple type sold by the big box stores.
carmen

~~

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment