Cartoon Network

30 April 2014

[DIY] Re: Bathtub or Shower

 

Hi Nancy, large walk-in showers are popular in newer homes, and we have one which is nice, but as  matter of preference I would never buy a home without a tub, the bigger the better.  We're having a new tub installed next week and I too am "getting up in years" but while I love a shower my evening soak has always been my time to relax.  That said, it's your home  and unless you plan to sell in the next few years, do what pleases you.  Later on, if the lack of a tub was a problem you could always change it again or offer a cash allowance.   I've found a lot has changed over the years and you might take a look at some of the more modern combination that would give you the best of both.


Jan, who still has to go to the website to post :)

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment