Cartoon Network

30 April 2014

[DIY] Bathtub or Shower

 

I will be having my bathroom redone this summer.  I have a three bedroom ranch style home in Milwaukee built in 1955.  I have a full bath in the basement off my finished basement that is about four years old.  It has a shower, no tub.


The bathroom being redone is on the main floor.  Right now it has a tub with a shower in it.  Since I'm getting up there in years I was thinking of just having the tub taken out and replaced with a nice big shower.  My nephew does tile and flooring and will be doing the job.  No questions about the work.


But do you think having a home with two showers and no tub would affect the sale at a later date?  I know of someone who had only a shower and when her child was small she just used a plastic tub inside of it to bathe him.  I always used the tub for my kids and grandkids when they were small, but would really like a walk in shower for ease and safety now.  I do not wish to shower downstairs.


Opinions would be appreciated.  


Nancy

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment