Cartoon Network

15 April 2014

Re: [DIY] Paint or Carpet?

 

From: aki
that's exactly the way I've done it. Flooring should always go in last.
Don't have to worry about messing up the carpeting or new flooring with
paint that way.
---------------------------

If it were me...and I was disposing of the old carpet, not re-using it...I'd
leave the old carpet down to act as a "drop cloth," paint, then pull it out
and dispose of it. This is what I'm doing in my rehab house, although it's
linoleum tiles instead of carpet. The tiles are protecting the flooring
underneath while all the work is being done so I don't have to worry about
things falling and spills.

Sandaidh
sandaidh@atlanticbb.net

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment