Cartoon Network

08 January 2016

[DIY] DW vs Water Pressure [1 Attachment]

 
[Attachment(s) from oakridgefarm@gmail.com included below]

I have a feeling this is going to be something to do with the water pressure.  I keep saying the pressure in the shower isn't what it was, and was told it was 2.5 gal which is what it should be but I don't like it.  When we had the well test done, they said about 6 gal a minute.  The flow seemed adequate but not great and I asked about a booster for the pump.  The individual I was taking to said he wasn't familiar with any.  I'll give the well man a call next week and see what his take is.

Putting everything everyone was saying together - I kept coming back to water pressure so I did a quick check. Not very accurate I'm sure - but downstairs, the only place I have a double water faucet, the cold water measures approx 2.5 gpm.  But at the kitchen faucet - single handle - I get more like 1.5gpm.  No idea if this is due to the recirculator or just the fact it's upstairs.  Just might be the hot water coming in isn't strong enough to push out the cold water in the line and fill the tub before the float kicks the fill off.  I guess my solution for the time being is to use a heat cycle - I dislike it takes 2 hours to wash a short load of dishes.

__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from oakridgefarm@gmail.com | View attachments on the web

1 of 1 File(s)


Posted by: "oakridgefarm@gmail.com" <oakridgefarm@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment