Cartoon Network

08 January 2016

Re: [DIY] DW vs Water Pressure

 

Thank you Dale, I'm feeling pretty powerful myself, LOL, and I owe it all to the individuals on the list who hang in there.  The exact answer doesn't alway pop-up but in this instance, I think seeing a variety of scenarios sent me on a search and in the process I've learned a whole lot I didn't know that has allowed me to at least do intelligent research!.


Kudos to everyone who takes the time to post an answer or something to check!!


On Jan 8, 2016, at 8:28 AM, Dale Schoepflin dalu@hbcomm.net [DoIt_Yourself] <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

You are doing us proud


__._,_.___

Posted by: "oakridgefarm@gmail.com" <oakridgefarm@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment