Cartoon Network

08 January 2016

Re: [DIY] Lawnmower motor

 

For my 2-cycle blower, weed-eater, and chainsaw, I switched to using the premixed gasoline that is available at homedepot.  Everything starts on the first pull now and supposedly you don't have to drain it out to store it.  Its more expensive but worth it to me not to have to have a separate gas can to fill with oil I have to pour in and mix


Bob

On Jan 7, 2016, at 3:09 PM, Ron Johnson l0c0l0b0@hotmail.com [DoIt_Yourself] <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


 I just found out that using gasoline with ethanol in lawnmowers, weed-eaters, and other small engines really screws up their carburetor.   Thought I would pass that along.

This email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected by Avast. 
www.avast.com


__._,_.___

Posted by: Bob Davis <bob@wrobertdavis.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment