Cartoon Network

06 January 2016

Re: [DIY] No hot water in dishwasher/ water temp calcs [1 Attachment]

 
[Attachment(s) from oakridgefarm@gmail.com included below]

You are correct David, the line runs inside the cabinet, and even though we don't run the heat during the night, it still isn't that cold.  It's registering 65 under there right now, but I suspect it's colder, I'll leave it in there awhile.  I do see holes they've left, I'll use the foam to close those up and maybe cut some foam insulation to fit in there.  The lines run on the other side of the wall, the area is insulated and almost impossible to get in there to insulate individual lines but might be able to snake a roll of fiberglass batt from one end to another.


Yes, I agree about the symbols — seems like on my old windows computer you had the option to insert symbols.

On Jan 6, 2016, at 7:56 AM, David Cox dcwired@att.net [DoIt_Yourself] <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I am baffled about this, too.  Does the line to the DW run inside the cabinet from sink to DW?  The water in that line (probably 1/4" copper or flex) is going to be @ room temp., not 50 degrees. There is no connection of the cold water line to the DW.

On a job of mine today (I am not the plumber), they capped off the water lines to the sink and DW, then all other faucets were running hot to both cold and hot faucets.  Sure made me think of this thread.

P.S.:  I hate that computer keyboards do not have a degree symbol key.


__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from oakridgefarm@gmail.com | View attachments on the web

1 of 1 File(s)


Posted by: "oakridgefarm@gmail.com" <oakridgefarm@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment