Cartoon Network

10 January 2016

Re: [DIY] Re: Lawnmower motor

 

I found this lead substitute additive.  Never used it, but sounds like a match.
Note:  I am not promoting this product in any way nor am I affiliated with it.  Not meant to be spam.


http://store.hamiltonmarine.com/browse.cfm/lead-substitute-12-oz-142142/4,20535.html?gclid=COjrn5D4ncoCFYMDaQodoWkCfw

On 1/9/2016 9:22 AM, Terry THenne1713@aol.com [DoIt_Yourself] wrote:
 

Sorry, pumps, I could be wrong, but I have to disagree on both points:
1) I do not believe leaded gas is available anywhere, even marine, (I think it is "non-ethanol");
2) "Gas dry" is not ethanol, but is methanol (wood alcohol), (so you just put the alcohol back into your alcohol-free gas) :-(
Pumps wrote: <<I have added Marine Sta-Bil to my gasoline with no problems....

My neighbor uses leaded marine gasoline he buys for his boat.....Also
:"dry gas" does not hurt......Pumps >>


__._,_.___

Posted by: David Cox <dcwired@att.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment