Cartoon Network

26 October 2011

[DIY] Latest photos cindi's walls

 

In photo section. The next to last one called 'Mark' shows that the indentation is still there. I asked the painter how come and she said she tried to get it out but it did not come out. So it's just about as bad as the first job. She says I saw how she was working yesterday and unless I'm getting Alzheimer's, I really do not think that she sanded down to the wallboard. In fact, it would be impossible for her to have sanded down to the wallboard because THEN there would be no indentation. The last photo is the one of the wall where the wallpaper was stripped off, and to which I want to apply Kilz before I paint it at all.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment