Cartoon Network

26 October 2011

Re: [DIY] Kilz Premium primer

 

once oil based primer has been applied- need to use oil based paint to go over it- water based will not stick well=)

From: Jan Flood <jan.flood2@att.net>
To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2011 3:29 PM
Subject: Re: [DIY] Kilz Premium primer

 
Paint and primer are two different things.  I've never heard of anyone removing paint from a wall, maybe you were thinking about getting it off your clothes or cleaning the tools??


On Oct 25, 2011, at 3:29 PM, Cindi Waters wrote:

 

I appreciate your input. I am a little concerned about the oil-based primer because I've heard never to use to oil based paints, because it is supposed to be so hard to get off, is that right? But I suppose that since this is a primer, there should be no 'need' to take it off. Correct me if I'm wrong. I would imagine that it would have better coverage than a water based?



Jan Flood






__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment