Cartoon Network

31 October 2011

Re: [DIY] Claw foot tubs

 

Renovators supply sells a lot of reproduction items to match what you have,I have bought items form then in the past .check the website and thumb through the items they carry,hope this helps jeff

From: Dale S <dalu@hbcomm.net>
To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 10:55 AM
Subject: Re: [DIY] Claw foot tubs

 
Welcome Miss Cosby and happy hunting and fixing
Dale in the Flat Lands

dovemusic55 wrote:
 
Hello everybody,

This is my first post, nice to speak with you!

My name is Miss Cosby Gibson and I live in upstate New York near the Adirondack Mountains. I write acoustic and folk style songs and perform throughout the Northeast. I also have a 100 year house, a fixer upper!

My question today is about hardware for a shower curtain around an original claw foot tub. At present there is a circular rod, however it is a wobbly design. Any creative solution ideas and experience for this?

Thank you, and have a great day,
Best wishes,
Cosby Gibson
www.cosbygibson.com



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment