Cartoon Network

29 December 2012

[DIY] Re: educated responses

 

Perhaps I understand all too well...the smile and subsequent
comments are offensive/sarcastic/

--- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, suzie <suziegano@...> wrote:
>
> no, not really. it's not meant to be mean, just a smile to
> myself/family/friends, people that know and have experienced/ witnessed
> the same tragedies I have. Perhaps you do not yet understand, may you
> never have to.
>
> suzie
>
>
> On 12/28/2012 8:36 AM, mountain953346 wrote:
> >
> >
> > hmm/// smile?? really now!!! that's a little over the top
> > don't you think??
> >
> > --- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
> > <mailto:DoIt_Yourself%40yahoogroups.com>, suzie <suziegano@> wrote:
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > I have found that we truly do not know how we will act in difficult
> > > circumstances until we are experiencing them. some of us rise to the
> > > occasion others don't. people that haven't had a lot of adversity like
> > > to think they know how they will react, the rest of us just smile.
> > >
> > > suzie
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > On 12/27/2012 9:55 AM, mountain953346 wrote:
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > > On Dec 26, 2012, at 4:39 PM, Dale S wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > On a personal note: My first wife, who is now deceased came to
> > > > > > visit our boys on two different occasions and stayed with my wife
> > > > > > and I for almost a month both times. What was more I was
> > covering a
> > > > > > seven state area and was often gone for several days at a stretch,
> > > > > > Dale in the Flatlands.
> > > > > > Suesan Packer wrote:
> > > > > >>
> > > > > >> I guess I am not the nicest person as I wouldn't give my ex
> > anything!
> > > > > >>
> > > > > >> Suesan
> > > > > >>
> > > >
> > > > Suesan-
> > > >
> > > > Someone said that you might have to go through a death of close
> > > > one before doing what Dale did, having his ex stay with present
> > > > wife..and you would notgive anything...I guess I am in the middle...
> > > > having seen a tremendous amount of (useless) death in the Battle of
> > > > Khe Sanh and having about 24 ex girlfriends due to my wounds and
> > > > severe PTSD (now 1000% better)...I would welcome some of my ex's
> > > > into my present house with present wife of 5 years (a new record)
> > > > just based on simple humanity,,esp the ones that have my children
> > > > as a matter of decency considering the particular situation of
> > > > cancer that Dale mentioned...especially since almost all the women
> > > > I have related to all know how to use a laser guided compound
> > > > miter saw and have a pretty good tool kit of there own...go figure..
> > > > DIY'ers attract DIY'ers??? probably 1 or 2 are listening now
> > > > on this list...so I will sign off with "Happy New Years" to
> > > > everyone here...life is short..get along with everyone you meet
> > > > in some form or fashion..even nasty ex's..since I have found
> > > > that the biggest part of a nasty ex is a demon within me...and
> > > > once\that demon is conquered you never know what will happen.
> > > >
> > > > ///soap box back under work bench///
> > > >
> > > > Happy New Years,
> > > >
> > > > Rich and Kate
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> >
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (32)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment