Cartoon Network

30 December 2012

Re: [DIY] Drain, dog, and mud

 

A great deal depends on the lay of yours and the adjoining land.
Dale in the Flatlands.
Bob Davis wrote:
 

I have a bit of a drainage problem compounded by an exuberant dog that loves to run through the high water, create mud, then track it in the house.  I am constantly cleaning the dog and the floor when we have rain.  I think I need to attack the source of the problem and make the side yard drain quickly.  I am told that a french drain is the answer to my problem.  Do you have any comments, guidance, links or otherwise?  I'll have to contract this out, since my body doesn't dig ditches very well anymore.

 

Bob


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment