Cartoon Network

27 December 2012

Re: [DIY] Re: OK Lets Hear It:

 

yes you have to make it right for the kids. I wish all divorces could be like that but there is alot out there that they only think of themselves and it does a number on the kids.

On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 5:23 PM, Odd Doll <mariannelee3@gmail.com> wrote:
 

Actually, it was not me (the original poster) who said that. The bag was from me alone. I've always felt that everybody should get at least one gift for Christmas, and I know it's the only thing he received. He helps me out around the house when he has time; I have him over for Sunday dinner now and then, and I've put up with enough crud to earn a few lifetimes of good karma. Yep, forgiving. But I'm glad that we are cordial with each other, because the kids have had to endure very little drama through a situation that is hard for them even if we get along okay. 

Marianne 


oh well that's a little different...it sounded like it was just from you.....hehehe......



On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 4:34 PM, Joan Romanowski <msromo1@yahoo.com> wrote:
 

I'm kinda with you.  I only bought him a gift because it was from the kids.  I'm sure I won't get the same in return.


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (18)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment