Cartoon Network

31 December 2012

[DIY] Re: Drain, dog, and mud

 

I have saw two or three of these "french drains" put in. When the heavy rains of spring set in and they fill up then your back to water everywhere. Perhaps you could Pen an area off inside for the dog to stay in till he has cleaned/dryed himself off. Have a handy throw rug to put down for the monsoon season and take it up afterwards?
Lena

--- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Davis" <bob@...> wrote:
>
> I have a bit of a drainage problem compounded by an exuberant dog that loves
> to run through the high water, create mud, then track it in the house. I am
> constantly cleaning the dog and the floor when we have rain. I think I need
> to attack the source of the problem and make the side yard drain quickly. I
> am told that a french drain is the answer to my problem. Do you have any
> comments, guidance, links or otherwise? I'll have to contract this out,
> since my body doesn't dig ditches very well anymore.
>
>
>
> Bob
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment