Cartoon Network

24 December 2012

Re: [DIY] RE: Jan / Christmas Eve:

 

Ja,... sorry,... that Jingle-Bell thing was for you. I think I was 4
when I realized Christmas was supplied by my mom. But I do love the
story.
c.

~~~
On Dec 24, 2012, at 7:14 AM, Jan Flood wrote:

> Very well said Dale, and a wonderful, Merry Christmas to you and
> your family. Christmas Eve has always been Christmas in my family
> because that was when the entire extended family was together and
> Santa Claus arrived to distribute gifts. We could see occasionally
> see the light from Rudolph's nose as he looked for the house and
> each of us wanted to be the first to hear the reindeer on the
> roof...there was no fireplace at my grandparents home so he had to
> climb off the roof and come in through the front door carrying a big
> burlap bag over his shoulder. After he sat down and opened the bag
> he looked around for each child as he pulled out a gift and he
> always knew who had been naughty or nice. One year my older sister
> told me there was no Santa Claus, it was just our Uncle Jim. I
> didn't believe her then and I don't believe her now!! Merry
> Christmas everyone!
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment