Cartoon Network

27 December 2012

[DIY] Re: educated responses

 



> On Dec 26, 2012, at 4:39 PM, Dale S wrote:
>
> >
> > On a personal note: My first wife, who is now deceased came to
> > visit our boys on two different occasions and stayed with my wife
> > and I for almost a month both times. What was more I was covering a
> > seven state area and was often gone for several days at a stretch,
> > Dale in the Flatlands.
> > Suesan Packer wrote:
> >>
> >> I guess I am not the nicest person as I wouldn't give my ex anything!
> >>
> >> Suesan
> >>

Suesan-

Someone said that you might have to go through a death of close
one before doing what Dale did, having his ex stay with present
wife..and you would notgive anything...I guess I am in the middle...
having seen a tremendous amount of (useless) death in the Battle of
Khe Sanh and having about 24 ex girlfriends due to my wounds and
severe PTSD (now 1000% better)...I would welcome some of my ex's
into my present house with present wife of 5 years (a new record)
just based on simple humanity,,esp the ones that have my children
as a matter of decency considering the particular situation of
cancer that Dale mentioned...especially since almost all the women
I have related to all know how to use a laser guided compound
miter saw and have a pretty good tool kit of there own...go figure..
DIY'ers attract DIY'ers??? probably 1 or 2 are listening now
on this list...so I will sign off with "Happy New Years" to
everyone here...life is short..get along with everyone you meet
in some form or fashion..even nasty ex's..since I have found
that the biggest part of a nasty ex is a demon within me...and once\that demon is conquered you never know what will happen.

///soap box back under work bench///

Happy New Years,

Rich and Kate

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (20)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment