Cartoon Network

27 December 2012

Re: [DIY] Re: OK Lets Hear It:

 

On a personal note:  My first wife, who is now deceased came to visit our boys on two different occasions and stayed with my wife and I for almost a month both times.  What was more I was covering a seven state area and was often gone for several days at a stretch, but the two women seemed to get along fine.  I won't say that there were no tensions but all parties concerned were careful to avoid sensitive areas and not to make issue out of situations which had no solution.  The interesting part however is that a local minister who also had a doctorate in social behavior and was a professor at Oklahoma State University could not resolve our situation in his own mind.  He also taught a course in dealing with death, but when his own wife passed away rather suddenly from cancer he nearly lost his mind.  I guess this just proves that it takes a tad bit more than head knowledge to get through life.

Dale in the Flatlands.
Suesan Packer wrote:
 

I guess I am not the nicest person as I wouldn't give my ex anything!

Suesan

On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 3:59 PM, Dale S <dalu@hbcomm.net> wrote:
 

I had never heard of such a bag so had to Google one.  That is a pretty nice gift for an ex and I'm led to believe that either you are a most forgiving person or are in the act of heaping "coals of fire" as the quotation goes.  I could have used one of those babies when I was toting tools back and forth on flights to Spain and other interesting places.

Dale in the Flatlands.
mariannelee3 wrote:
 

I didn't get anything special, but I gave my ex, who is a locksmith, a ToolRider bag. It's pretty neat. It's heavy and has velcro pouches inside. The area around the zipper has a metal frame inside to make it more sturdy.

Marianne




__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (10)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment