Cartoon Network

27 December 2012

Re: [DIY] Re: RE" Seusan

 

He most likely didn't get what he didn't earn.  This is a master equation for cause and effect.

carmen
~~~
On Dec 26, 2012, at 4:24 PM, Suesan Packer wrote:

 

I guess I am not the nicest person as I wouldn't give my ex anything!

Suesan

On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 3:59 PM, Dale S <dalu@hbcomm.net> wrote:
 

I had never heard of such a bag so had to Google one.  That is a pretty nice gift for an ex and I'm led to believe that either you are a most forgiving person or are in the act of heaping "coals of fire" as the quotation goes.  I could have used one of those babies when I was toting tools back and forth on flights to Spain and other interesting places.

Dale in the Flatlands.
mariannelee3 wrote:
 

I didn't get anything special, but I gave my ex, who is a locksmith, a ToolRider bag. It's pretty neat. It's heavy and has velcro pouches inside. The area around the zipper has a metal frame inside to make it more sturdy.

Marianne






carmen stuart
Brightwood Aviary
Dawsonville, Ga.
770  889-0353

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (14)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment