Cartoon Network

27 December 2012

[DIY] OK Lets Hear It:

 

Christmas is over, well at least the first of the 12 days of Christmas has past and you have opened all your gifts.  Now you DIY'ers can let the rest of us know what new toys you received to fill in the "I-Need-A" gaps in your tool inventory.  If it tells you anything I got several bags of candy and the biggest box of chocolate covered cherries I've ever seen.  The wife gave me that "Guess what I Mean" look and said "you just always buy what ever it is you want" and that pretty much accounts for the candy.


Dale in the Flatlands.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment