Cartoon Network

28 December 2012

Re: [DIY] Re: Susie / educated responses

 

So right susie.  A family member says she thinks people just go too nuts over pets,  but she has never had a personal relationship with any pet so she totally does not get the bonding that can happen. To set yourself up as a judge in someone else's life shows a lack of connection,...... until you walk in their shoes.....,  as the saying goes.

carmen

~~~
On Dec 27, 2012, at 1:08 PM, suzie wrote:

 



I have found that we truly do not know how we will act in difficult circumstances until we are experiencing them. some of us rise to the occasion others don't. people that haven't had a lot of adversity like to think they know how they will react, the rest of us just smile.

suzie





On 12/27/2012 9:55 AM, mountain953346 wrote:
 



> On Dec 26, 2012, at 4:39 PM, Dale S wrote:
>
> >
> > On a personal note: My first wife, who is now deceased came to
> > visit our boys on two different occasions and stayed with my wife
> > and I for almost a month both times. What was more I was covering a
> > seven state area and was often gone for several days at a stretch,
> > Dale in the Flatlands.
> > Suesan Packer wrote:
> >>
> >> I guess I am not the nicest person as I wouldn't give my ex anything!
> >>
> >> Suesan
> >>

Suesan-

Someone said that you might have to go through a death of close
one before doing what Dale did, having his ex stay with present
wife..and you would notgive anything...I guess I am in the middle...
having seen a tremendous amount of (useless) death in the Battle of
Khe Sanh and having about 24 ex girlfriends due to my wounds and
severe PTSD (now 1000% better)...I would welcome some of my ex's
into my present house with present wife of 5 years (a new record)
just based on simple humanity,,esp the ones that have my children
as a matter of decency considering the particular situation of
cancer that Dale mentioned...especially since almost all the women
I have related to all know how to use a laser guided compound
miter saw and have a pretty good tool kit of there own...go figure..
DIY'ers attract DIY'ers??? probably 1 or 2 are listening now
on this list...so I will sign off with "Happy New Years" to
everyone here...life is short..get along with everyone you meet
in some form or fashion..even nasty ex's..since I have found
that the biggest part of a nasty ex is a demon within me...and once\that demon is conquered you never know what will happen.

///soap box back under work bench///

Happy New Years,

Rich and Kate




__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (22)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment