Cartoon Network

28 December 2012

RE: [DIY] To H____ With The Gas Bill:

 

Absolutely!  What good is a shop if you don't use it, especially in the golden years?  I don't live in the climate you do, so heating is not as big a deal, but air conditioning is.  I insulated my 2 car garage-shop and added a super-efficient heat pump.  We receive artic air dumps weekly during our "winter" and it has been wonderful to walk out into a perfectly "t-shirt comfortable" garage-shop.  Then occasionally (like the day before Christmas), it gets warm enough to run the air conditioner.  Fortunately, my energy bill hardly wiggles when I run the heat pump.

 

From: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com [mailto:DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Dale S
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2012 8:50 AM
To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [DIY] To H____ With The Gas Bill:

 

 

I've been sitting in the house since last Saturday because I didn't want to run up the gas bill by heating the shop.  Well, enough is enough and bill or no the furnace is on in the shop and I'm out of here for a few hours at least.

--
Dale in the Flatlands.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment