Cartoon Network

06 December 2012

[DIY] Concrete blocks

 

I dont know if there are more job related terms for this, but the foundation in my garage has the cinder blocks holes facing up and going down 4 feet. I heard I can fill with sand. But I would need to buy atleast 10 bags at 3$ a piece. Is it possible o fill these holes partially with rock and then sand to save on price, I have rock from landscaping. DH says the sand will still fall, I say it cant settle anymore than the space of the rocks.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment